Friday, February 19, 2010

Well Pleased

So I'm half-asleep in the middle of the night and I start to get this feeling (vision?) of heaven, with Satan and Jesus standing next to God. Satan is laying out all my garbage before the Lord. I don't know exactly what he's saying, but I get an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach because I know who I am. A heavy weight starts to descend upon me.

Then Christ stands in front of God (who I can't see but I know is there) and says something to the effect of "Look at him through Me." And God responds in the same words as He did when Jesus was baptized: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

Needless to say it felt as if this giant weight was lifted from my chest. That's how He sees me. Through the body of Christ. It was so thrilling to realize that Christ stands in front of me.

I don't care if it was just a dream or if God gave me a vision. It's the truth.

2 comments:

Tim Mallon said...

It truly is wonderful to know how God sees us! And, how He smells us "we are to God the fragrance of Christ".

Thanks for the post!

TDags said...

Amen, Tim. And I will never ceased to be amazed and humbled by this fact. That's a great thought - the fragrance of Christ - Thanks.